At the Lexington Opera House, we work to create lifelong experiences at each and every event our guests attend. That includes providing the best patron experience possible!
A digital or mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to manage tickets. Smartphone adoption among the performing arts and live events community is quickly becoming an industry standard.
Digital ticketing provides:
- Quick and easy entry to the venue
- Instant access to all your tickets for the season
- The ability to manage tickets at any time
- Drastically reduced risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit, or forgotten tickets
- The ability to skip the printer and save paper
Tickets to Opera House events purchased through Ticketmaster or Account Manager will appear on your mobile device!
How to access your tickets on Lexington Opera House Account Manager:
- On your mobile phone, go to LexingtonOperaHouse.com. Tap the "menu" icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Select "My Account" in the menu.
- Welcome to Account Manager! Tap the "profile" icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Sign into Account Manager. If you have a Ticketmaster account, you can use the same email and password to log in on Account Manager. Don't have an account? Scroll down, and tap "Sign Up."
- Fill out the Ticketmaster Account Creation form.
- Enter your phone number. Ticketmaster will text you a confirmation code.
- Type in the code sent to the phone number you entered to complete your sign-up.
- Once you have signed in, tap on "menu" icon in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Select "My Tickets" in the menu.
- Tap "Select Event" on the show you are accessing tickets for.
- Confirm the date and showtime of your event. From here, select the ticket you would like to use.
- For added convenience, Apple iPhone users can add this ticket to their Apple Wallet.
- Make sure to add each ticket to your wallet if you have multiple seats.
- When you arrive at your event, follow these steps, show your ticket to the usher, and enjoy the show!
Account Manager Photo Walkthrough
If you are having any trouble at all accessing your tickets via Account Manager or Ticketmaster accounts, contact the box office the week of your show to request the tickets be texted.
Call (859) 233-3535 – This can be a quick and easy solution!
How to access tickets texted directly to your mobile device:
- Locate and open the text you were sent from the Ticket Office.
- Tap the blue link and your tickets will automatically load on your phone.