Junior League of Lexington's 14th Annual Holly Day Market
DateNov 19 - 21, 2021
VenueCentral Bank Center
- Nov 19, 2021 / Friday TBA
- Nov 20, 2021 / Saturday TBA
- Nov 21, 2021 / Sunday TBA
The Holly Day Market brings vendors from across the country together in Lexington for a weekend to give shoppers the opportunity to buy holiday gifts in one spectacular location. Vendors sell jewelry; clothes for women, men and children; toys; books; holiday decorations; ornaments; art; food; and much more.
Why shop at the Holly Day Market?
- You'll find more than 100 booths of vendors with fabulous boutique-style items unique to our community and other parts of the country.
- You'll enjoy special events designed to inspire the holiday spirit in us all!
- Your support of this event helps support the Junior League of Lexington and the many local non-profit agencies we support. Tickets are $10, children 10 and under are free.
- Experience wonderful daily events for all ages, including a much anticipated visit from Santa!
Posted Sep 17, 2021
LEXINGTON CENTER CORPORATION ANNOUNCES REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A HIGH STREET PROPERTYThe Lexington Center Corporation (LCC) announced today that it will accept proposals to qualify a developer(s) to develop property in the heart of downtown Lexington.
Posted Sep 8, 2021
Downtown Traffic Near Central Bank Center and Rupp Arena to be Impacted by Road Paving and Lane ClosuresStarting this week, residents and visitors driving in and around downtown Lexington are advised to plan ahead and allow for additional travel time as road paving and lane closures will occur on Main Street and Vine Street near Central Bank Center and Rupp Arena. Roadwork began on Tuesday,…
Posted Aug 31, 2021
LEXINGTON CENTER CORPORATION SELECTS OAK VIEW GROUP FACILITIES TO MANAGE AND OPERATE CENTRAL BANK CENTERAfter an extensive search to determine the best path forward for the Central Bank Center (CBC), the Lexington Center Corporation (LCC) today unanimously approved a multi-year agreement with Oak View Group Facilities to manage and operate their properties which include the 20,000-seat Rupp…