UKMBB VS TEXAS
The Wildcats play their home games in Rupp Arena, a facility named for their former coach, Adolph Rupp. Rupp Arena is the largest arena in the United States built specifically for basketball, with an official capacity of 20,500. As a result, Kentucky consistently ranks first in the nation in home game attendance. The team's huge fan base is often referred to as the "Big Blue Nation" or the "Big Blue Mist", the latter because the fans typically engulf tournament and neutral-site venues and cities.
For gameday instructions please visit the 2020 Men's Basketball Gameday Information page.
- With the limited capacity for the upcoming events, there should be ample parking for all patrons directly across from Rupp Arena in the High Street parking lots.
- Entry into the arena this season will be on the west side of the arena via the corridor connecting the new convention center to the arena.
- Tickets are mobile only and all ticket sales will be conducted online only at Ticketmaster.com.
- Patrons should be sure to have a fully charged phone and be ready to present their mobile ticket at the turnstile.
- Health Screening Questions & Temperature Checks Are Required Before Entry
- Patrons will be monitored in the seating area to ensure they maintain social distancing and sit in the area where they purchased their tickets.
- Face masks will be required at all times throughout the complex except when a patron is actively eating or drinking in their designated seat.
- Stickers will be installed on the ground designating socially distanced spacing for patrons as they line up for entry or at the concessions stands.
- Concession stands will encourage cashless transactions.
- Patrons may only have one clear bag (no larger than 12"x12"x6") or one small clutch purse (no larger than 4"x4"x1") for their personal items. All bags and items will be searched. To avoid additional touch points, patrons are strongly encouraged to leave unnecessary items at home.
- Gatherings of more than eight people are prohibited on the concourse and will be strictly monitored by event staff.
- Venue staff will be providing enhanced sanitation procedures before, and during the event.
- January 30, 2021 8:00 PM Add to cal